Perfect for a night in or a night out
The Peignoir truly wraps you in art. This long robe is available in your choice of three fabrics, each creating an entirely different look and feel from the other.
Choose the ultra luxurious Silk Twill or elegant Poly Chiffon for a glamorous solution for when you want more coverage for sleeveless tops and dresses, bathing suits and lingerie. Wear these peignoirs as a long duster jackets over any outfits to instantly dress them up. Essential for special occasions, artsy events, and festivals, and is ultra luxurious! for lounging in at home.
The incredibly soft Peachskin Jersey makes for the perfect lounging robe for lazy days and cozy nights.
- Print will never fade with wear or washing
- Bracelet sleeve length (falls just above the wrist)
- Machine rolled edge hems
- All-over original artwork print by Sheena Kalmakova
- Printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
- FREE SHIPPING
Every robe has a black bamboo knit trim and a matching sash belt.
Peachskin Jersey (Opaque)
Perfect for snuggling up and lounging
- Made from SUPER SOFT brushed jersey fabric, 92% polyester, 8% spandex
- Durable stretch fabric with very low pilling even after extended use
- Lightweight and breathable fabric
- Withstands washing and wearing very well without pilling
- A versatile and easy to care for fabric
Perfect for creating elegance, dressing-up outfits or as a beach or lingerie cover-up
- Print is visible about 70% on the underside
- Lightweight and semi-sheer with a lovely moderate sheen
- Crisp print lines and colour separation
Please choose the correct size by referring to the Size Guide. If you are still unsure about how the item fits or any other sizing questions you may have, please contact us before you order. We want to get you in the size that's perfect for you!
Poly Chiffon, Silky Knit and Peachskin Jersey: Machine wash in cold water, hang to dry, do not bleach.
Silk Twill: Hand or machine wash gentle cycle in cold water. Wash separately for the first couple of washes and add in half a cup of vinegar and a teaspoon of salt. For subsequent washes, wash with dark colors. Use a mild detergent. Hang to dry or machine dry gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Can be dry cleaned.