Pair it with a cami or t-shirt for a casual day.
Pair it with a crop top for a festival or concert.
For the office, style it with a blouse and jacket.
Bring it into your fall/winter wardrobe with a pair of opaque tights and booties.
Made with high-performance fabrics that can stretch and recover both lengthwise so the fabric will always hold its shape and never crease!
Ideal for travel. Lightweight, thin to pack, wrinkle-resistant, easy wash and quick dry.
- Made from our high-performance knit fabric that won't crease
- Thick and covered elastic waistband
- Fabric wicks away moisture to keep you comfy on sultry summer days
- Withstands washing and wearing very well without pilling
- Printed with permanent sublimation inks that won’t wash out or fade
- Eco-friendly fabric made by a local Montreal mill
- Original artwork print by Sheena Kalmakova
- Printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
- FREE SHIPPING
Bonus! This fabric...
- is black light reactive
- has a UPF rating of 50, which means 97.5+% of ultraviolet radiation is blocked
- is chlorine resistant fabric and print
- Top of the skirt will rise just above the belly button for most people.
- Falls just above mid-thigh on most people.
Not sure about the size? Size up! Our skirts are made from strong compression fit fabric that hugs the body. For in-between measurements, we recommend choosing the larger size.
Please choose the correct size by referring to the Size Guide. If you are still unsure about how the item fits or any other sizing questions you may have, please contact us before you order. We want to get you in the size that's perfect for you!
Fabric & Care Instructions:
Made from our eco-friendly Performance Knit fabric: 88% eco-polyester, 12% spandex
- Machine wash cold water with a mild detergent.
- Quick-dry fabric. No need to put it in the dryer. Hang to dry or machine tumble dry on low or medium.
- Print is permanent.
- Do not bleach.
- Iron on synthetic preset, if desired