An elegant solution
Made for the outfits where you want a little more coverage, such as a sleeveless top or dress, or when you need an effortless way to quickly transform a simple tank and jeans into a stylish outfit.
Essential for special occasions, gallery shows, and festivals, and is oh so luxurious to lounge in at home. Available in your choice of 4 fabrics!
*Please note this listing is for the Draped Cover Up without fringe. Draped Cover Ups with fringe can be found here. Fringe is only available with the Poly Chiffon fabric.
- Print will never fade with wear or washing
- Machine rolled edge hems
- All-over original artwork print by Sheena Kalmakova
- Printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
- FREE SHIPPING
100% Silk Habotai
- Made of light and airy 100% silk habotai
- Print is visible about 80-90% on the inside
- Moderate sheen on both sides of the fabric
- Soft, flowy structure with an elegant drape
- Made from lightweight chiffon fabric, 100% polyester
- Print is visible about 70% on the inside
- Lightweight and semi-sheer with a lovely moderate sheen
- Crisp print lines and colour separation
- Also available with fringe here
- Made from lightweight stretch knit fabric, 85% eco polyester/15% spandex
- Very stretchy with good recovery
- Naturally wicks moisture away
- Silky-feel with a lovely drape
- Made from SUPER SOFT brushed jersey fabric, 92% polyester, 8% spandex
- Durable stretch fabric with very low pilling even after extended use
- Lightweight and breathable fabric
- Withstands washing and wearing very well without pilling
- A versatile and easy to care for fabric
*Tip: size up to L/XL for a longer drape and looser fit.
Please choose the correct size by referring to the Size Guide. If you are still unsure about how the item fits or any other sizing questions you may have, please contact us before you order. We want to get you in the size that's perfect for you!
Poly Chiffon, Silk Knit and Peachskin Jersey: Machine wash in cold water, hang to dry, do not bleach.
Silk Habotai: Hand or machine wash gentle cycle in cold water. Wash separately for the first couple of washes and add in half a cup of vinegar and a teaspoon of salt. For subsequent washes, wash with dark colors. Use a mild detergent. Hang to dry or machine dry gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Can be dry cleaned.