A much needed upgrade
A good night’s sleep is an essential part of living healthy, so why not bring the same care and attention to your bed as the rest of your life?
Your hair and skin will thank you. If you've never tried sleeping on a silk pillowcase, you don't know what you're missing! Sleeping on silk can improve skin and hair hydration, which results in fewer fine lines and wrinkles and reduces hair-frizz and split-ends. Being naturally hypoallergenic, silk is helpful for sensitive skin and skin conditions and it even helps to repel bed mites! It will keep you cool in the summer, warm in the winter and dry through night sweats.
Indulge in one of life's little comforts and add a touch of luxury to your sanctuary. Drift to sleep on ultra buttery-soft 100% Mulberry Silk.
- Printed front and solid white back with envelope-style pillow pocket
- Original artwork print by Sheena Kalmakova
- Printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
- FREE SHIPPING
100% Mulberry Silk
- Made from 14 momme, 100% Mulberry Silk twill.
- Complete with a removable polyester lining for extra plush durability