The Athletic Shorts are made in 4 way stretch fabrics and are incredible for workout and sports. Put them to the test for yoga, the beach, or dancing.
They are the perfect workout shorts as they wick moisture away from the body, pulling it through the fabric towards the outer surface where it can evaporate, so you won’t get sweaty. ~~ Bring it on, Hot Yoga!!
Chlorine resistant fabric & print means that these shorts can double as bathing suit bottoms. These shorts also have a UPF (ultraviolet protection factor) rating of 50, which means upwards of 97.5% of ultraviolet radiation is blocked by the fabrics. Which means these shorts are also great for the summer and for surfing.
Thinking about festival season? Our black light reactive shorts want to glow with you! The fabric is specially treated to have an enhanced glowing effect under black light, so rock a pair at the next Fest.
Feel covered when you wear your favourite summer skirts or dresses; these shorts pair perfectly with them too!
• Compression fit fabric hugs in all the right places and suit all body types
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• 4 way stretch. This means the fabric can stretch and recover (go back to its original shape) both lengthwise and width-wise. You can wear these shorts over and over again and the fabric will hold its shape
• 1” elastic waistband stays in place without bulk, elastic will rise just under the belly button for most people
• Made from 88% polyester, 12% spandex performance knit fabric manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, do not bleach
• Quick dry. This fabric dries super fast, so you can wear your shorts again soon. No need to put them in the dryer. Save the energy and let them air dry; they will be ready in no time!
Every pair of shorts is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada.
Not sure about the size? Size up! Our shorts are made from strong compression fit fabric that hugs the body. For in-between measurements, we recommend choosing the larger size.
Please choose the correct size by referring to the Size Guide. If you are still unsure about how the item fits or any other sizing questions you may have, please contact us before you order. We want to get you in the size that's perfect for you!